Microsoft had an occasion yesterday in NYC displaying off some new options for Bing Chat, touting some progress figures and asserting it eliminated the waitlist for the co-pilot characteristic.
I coated this in more detail on Search Engine Land however actually, I coated many of those characteristic bulletins on this website already, so you’re all accustomed to it.
Listed below are the updates to Bing Chat:
(1) No extra waitlist; simply obtain Edge, signal into your Microsoft account, and go proper into Bing Chat.
(2) Extra visible solutions with photographs, charts, graphs and extra – when relevant. We noticed this with native ends in Bing Chat earlier. Now additionally for extra solutions:
(3) Up to date formatting of solutions, together with math formulation:
(4) Bing Picture Creator is offered to over 100 languages in Bing:
(5) You may add photographs and search the online for associated content material in Bing Chat.
(6) Bing Chat historical past, saving chats, persistent chats, export chats, share chats and extra:
Chat Historical past:
(7) Plugins with third-party developer help, like with ChatGPT.
Right here is an instance of OpenTable reserving a reservation:
Right here is an infographic from Microsoft with these updates (click on to enlarge):
Listed below are a few of the metrics Microsoft introduced by way of progress since Bing Chat launched 90-days in the past:
- Over half a billion chats
- Over 200 million photographs with Bing Picture Creator
- Over 100 million every day lively customers
- 4X in every day installs of the Bing cellular app
- General progress of Bing share over the previous eight straight quarters
Oh, that features progress of the Edge browser, which is necessary.
Discussion board dialogue at Twitter.